The post of Company Secretary is extremely important but not always given the status and the resources it deserves. Lewis Smith & Co. can take away the burden and provide a comprehensive company secretarial service designed to ensure compliance with statutory obligations in this important area.
Managers and proprietors of businesses can avoid the risk of penalties without having to devote excessive time to “red tape”.
Details of our services are listed below and range from routine annual compliance to specialist “one-off” situations:
- Formation of new companies (same day if required).
- Tailored Memorandum & Articles of Association.
- Preparation and filing of (363) annual return.
- Online filing (cheaper and more efficient).
- Maintenance of statutory registers.
- Provision of registered office facility.
- Assistance with board/shareholders meetings.
- Change in accounting date.
- Provision of a nominee company secretary.
- Company searches.
- Change of company name.
- Appointment/Removal of directorships or Company Secretary.
- Purchase of own shares.
- Increase/re-organisation of share capital.
- Change in registered office.
- Redemption of preference shares.
Advice is always available on topics such as company structure, dividends and of course on selling your company. We can advise on when or whether to form a limited company or LLP.
Let us know what’s on your mind and arrange a meeting to discuss your needs.
Simply call us on 01384 235549 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lewis Smith & Co. – Accountants for West Bromwich businesses